In freelancing, your first job is finding new clients
The topics of the discussion were about:
- Practical advice on getting started
- How to stand out from the rest
- How to build a portfolio of exciting clients
- Biggest learnings & insights over the years
- Great communities to join
If we missed something or you need some clarification, feel free to drop me a line. I am always happy to share my knowledge.
I hope you’ll enjoy watching this talk as much as I enjoyed participating. I would like to thank Tristan Lim and the team for organizing this webinar.
One more thing.
If you learned something new, let me know andshare this article on Twitter.
Be the first to receive insightful articles and actionable resources that help you to elevate your skills across every touch point.