a trusted partner
I’m an experienced software developer and have been programming since childhood. I’ve written code for startups, established companies, and even French Institutions.
I work remotely (GMT+01:00 Europe/Paris), ship software that sparks joy to production, and give talks about it.
My skillset includes leading design in a team of developers, product strategy and discovery, rapid prototyping & validation, user interface design, front-end and mobile development.
The more you automate, the more you innovate
As a mobile software developer, I curate all of the tools I use on my effective front-end developer with macOS repository.
I have experience building and shipping products from scratch to production, and releasing them to the the Apple app store and Google Play Store. This includes:
- designing UI
- simplifying onboarding UX —because millisecond matters
- creating entire design system from Figma
- writing TypeScript code with documentation
- automating QA with unit tests
- creating monorepo architecture with productive DX
and helping thousands of developers grow during bootcamps.
I use a lean approach to product design, relying on research and data to guide design decisions early in the process. I continuously validate assumptions and iterate with engineers and product stakeholders.
I’ve also lead product teams to ship complex products end-to-end. You can take a look at my GitHub profile for examples of my work, including products I have built and code I have written.
- Delightful UX/UI Design
- I am a developer focused on design engineering
- Building Design System with Storybook
- Mobile & Responsive Design
- Primarily front-end: HTML, CSS, CSS-in-JS, TypeScript and React
- Familiar with backend: Ruby on Rails, Node.js, GraphQL
- Universal apps for iOS, Android and web with React Native
- Monorepo architecture with nx
- At University: “How to use git and GitHub”
- Design and Front-end teacher during le wagon bootcamp
- As a React GraphQL Academy coach: Helping devlopers to masterise the React and Graphql ecosystem.
- During my React Native Bootcamp.
Workshops and talks
I am in the YouTube game to speak to a younger version of myself, because I wish I had someone like me to learn from when I was learning how to create software.
Open source contributions
I signed and follow the mozilla manifesto since 2010.
Free and open source software promotes the development of the internet as a public resource.