Start here! This is where you will get oriented, set up your work environment, and get ready to succeed as a React Native developer.
The foundational skills you'll need to create your first components with React Native and use a UI library called
1. Code from the cloud with Expo Snack
2. Code on your laptop with VSCode
The data layer is where you will store your data and connect it to your UI.View SlidesDownload Slides
1. How to debug with React Native
2. Data fetching using @tanstack/react-query
The ecosystem is where you will learn how to use other libraries and frameworks.View SlidesDownload Slides
4. UI component explorer with Storybook
The React Navigation library is a navigation system for React Native.View SlidesDownload Slides
2. Passing datas though Screens
The releases will teach you how to publish your app to the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.View SlidesDownload Slides
1. Release with Expo Application Services
2. Environment variable and configuration
3. Strategies for beta testing on real device
The hackathon is a fun way to learn and share your knowledge.